Ultra-low power GNSS Multi-Constellation Digital IP Core licensed to a European Semiconductor company for battery powered IOT & Wearable applications
November 17, 2020 – T2M-IP, the global independent semiconductor IP Cores & Technology provider, is pleased to announce the licensing of its Ultra-low power Multi-Constellation GNSS Digital IP for integration into a NB-IOT SoC for lOT logistical and wearable applications.
The Ultra-low power GNSS digital IP supports all GNSS Constellation: GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BEIDOU 3, QZSS, IRNSS and SBAS. The IP supports simultaneous multi-band L1, L2, L5 and S band signal reception when connected to a suitable RF receiver. The innovative flexible dynamically scalable correlator architecture delivers higher precision and fast signal acquisition in all scenarios at a very low power consumption and small silicon area. The GNSS IP can be configured for a snapshot location measurement, low power/low duty cycle tracking to high precision navigation.
“I am seeing a huge demand for location capability for integration into Cellular IOT and Wearable SoCs, Location has become a mandatory feature, this is our 6th GNSS IP license in past 12 months, GNSS is “the next” killer App.” said Mr. Kandpal, T2M Marketing Executive
T2M has a comprehensive IP system solution for GNSS & NB-IOT/Cat-M SoC developments comprising of RF IP, Digital IP and SW:-
- GNSS RF Receiver RF IP L1/2 & L5 individual bands very low power
- RF-IP (2.6Ghz-100MHz) supporting GNSS L1/2/5, NB-IOT, Cat-M1, Bluetooth, ZigBee, WiFi, LORA, Sigfox
- NB-IOT certified R14 Digital Modem and Protocol Stack SW, GSM for fall back if required
- Bluetooth & ZigBee Link-Layer, Protocol Stacks, Profiles, Mesh, Apps
These IPs are optimized for low power battery powered IOT applications such as Indoor positioning, asset tracking, beacons, sensor networks as well as Wearables, Hearables, Sports, Health applications.
T2M-IP is the global independent semiconductor technology provider, supplying complex IP Cores, software, KGD and disruptive technologies enabling accelerated production of Wireless, IoT, Audio and Consumer SoCs. For more information, please visit: https://t-2-m.com/semiconductor-ip-core/gnss-ip/ultra-low-power-gps-galileo-glonass-beidou3-qzss-irnss-sbas-gnss-digital-silicon-proven-ip-core
Search Silicon IP
T2M Hot IP
- Bluetooth Dual Mode v5.3 / IEEE 15.4 PHY/RF IP in TSMC22 ULP
- GNSS Ultra low power (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou3, QZSS, IRNSS, SBAS) Digital ...
- USB 3.0/ PCIe 2.0/ SATA 3.0 Combo PHY IP, Silicon Proven in TSMC 28HPC+
- DVB-S2X WideBand Demodulator & Decoder IP (Silicon Proven)
- MIPI D-PHY Tx IP, Silicon Proven in TSMC 22ULP
- Multi-Constellation GNSS IP licensed to a US Semi-Conductor company for integration into a ultra-low power cellular IOT chip by T2M
- Ultra-Low power GNSS Multi-Constellation Digital IP core available for Battery powered IoT devices and Smart Wearables SoC application
- Bluetooth Dual Mode v5.2 Protocol Stack SW, Profiles & LC3 codec licensed to leading Tier 1 Company for ultra-low power TWS Hearable Audio SoC
- Arteris IP FlexNoC Interconnect Licensed by Nationz Technologies for Ultra-Low Power Security IoT Chips
- ARM and Cadence Expand Collaboration for IoT and Wearable Device Applications Targeting TSMC's Ultra-Low Power Technology Platform
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Microchip Slashes Time to Innovation with Industry's Most Power-Efficient Mid-Range FPGA Industrial Edge Stack, More Core Library IP and Conversion Tools
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Andes Technology Showcases Pioneering RISC-V CPU IP Solutions at RISC-V Summit Europe
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Intel Foundry Services Ushers in a New Era
- Chiplet Pioneer Eliyan Achieves First Silicon in Record Time with Implementation in TSMC 5nm Process, Confirms Most Efficient Chiplet Interconnect Solution in the Multi-Die Era
- MediaTek Partners With NVIDIA to Provide Full-Scale Product Roadmap to the Automotive Industry
- Semidynamics announces largest, fully customisable Vector Unit in the RISC-V market, delivering up to 2048b of computation per cycle for unprecedented data handling
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|