CFX announces commercial availability of anti-fuse OTP technology on Silterra I11L process
Zhuhai, CHINA— December 4, 2020 — CFX, the one stop shop of embedded flash memory IP and stand alone flash memory IC provider announced today commercial availability of anti-fuse OTP technology on Silterra I11L process. “Gate oxide dielectric anti-fuse OTP technology is a game changer for designers of integrated circuits implemented on advanced technology nodes”, states George Wang, CEO of CFX. “The Silterra I11L Ultra low leakage process combines dense low voltage logic transistors with optimized high voltage transistors. The addition of the CFX OTP technology makes the Silterra I11L process the ideal platform for IoT products.”
OTP Implemented on Standard CMOS Process
CFX’s Anti-fuse technology uses the thin gate oxide of advanced CMOS logic processes as the dielectric. As gate oxide thicknesses scale with technology geometries, the programming voltage becomes lower and allows the integration of all programming circuitry in the same OTP block. The result is a dense, reliable OTP memory technology without any changes to the standard CMOS process.
Silicon Proven Technology
The first design using the CFX OTP on the Silterra I11L process has been fabricated and the OTP IP block has been tested and verified. A test report for the OTP memory is available. All qualification has been completed in 2020. Customers interested in using the CFX OTP IP should contact CFX directly.
CFX(Chuangfeixin Technology) is the world’s first one-stop shop for nonvolatile memory. CFX brings state of the art OTP, NOR Flash and NAND SLC Flash technologies to the market in standard products. Additionally, CFX offers OTP/NTP/MTP/eFlash technologies as part of their IP portfolio. This allows customer to choose the optimum system’s solution to meet a wide range of applications requirements. CFX is also focused on providing leading edge levels of reliability to the NVM market. For More Information, Please visit http://www.cfx-tech.com.
Search Silicon IP
Chuangfeixin Technologies Hot IP
- CFX announces commercial availability of anti-fuse OTP technology on 40nm Logic process
- CFX announces commercial availability of anti-fuse OTP technology on 90nm BCD process
- CFX announces commercial availability of anti-fuse OTP technology on SMIC 40HV process
- CFX announces commercial availability of anti-fuse OTP technology on CanSemi 0.18um Logic process
- CFX announces commercial availability of anti-fuse OTP technology on SMIC 55HV process
- Arm SystemReady surpasses 100 certifications, driving standardization where it matters
- intoPIX and PlexusAV Pioneer IPMX Standard-Based AV-over-IP Solutions
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Global Semiconductor Sales Increase 0.3% Month-to-Month in April
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Agile Analog launches first complete RISC-V analog IP subsystem at RISC-V Summit Europe
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|