Logic Fruit handed over ARINC818 based Single Board Computer to Hon'able RM at DRDO Directors' Conclave
Delhi/NCR, India -- Oct 6, 2021 -- Logic Fruit CEO, Sanjeev Kumar presented its indigenously developed ARINC818 Video Processing and Switching Module (AVPSM) to Vice Chief of Air Staff Air Marshal Sandeep Singh in presence of Hon’able Raksha Mantri Rajnath Singh at the DRDO Directors’ Conclave 2021.
The event was held at the DRDO Bhawan, New Delhi as part of the 2-day conclave on the theme ‘Redesigning the processes to meet the national aspirations’. Shri Rajnath Singh felicitated the innovators and startups that were winners of various DRDO programs and schemes to develop innovative indigenous solutions for defence and aerospace. As he addresses the audience, he reiterated the resolve to make India self-reliant and exhorted the private sector to take advantage of government policies and develop R&D to achieve this goal.
The Technology Development Fund Scheme (TDFS) from DRDO provides an opportunity to small and innovative startups to address national defence challenges through financial aid and technical mentoring. Under the scheme selected start-ups are provided funds upto 90% of the total development cost, with an upper limit of 10 crore. As one of the winner of the TDF scheme, Logic fruit has developed the Avionic video system for the next generation aircraft upgradation. Our project required us to develop a solution for video transmission among different aircraft systems based on the latest protocol ARINC 818 which is going to play an integral role in the upgrading the communication system of existing aircrafts like Sukhoi-30, MiG etc. The project required tremendous amount of effort and collaboration with various agency. We are proud to have successfully developed the product to the satisfaction of our customer and extend our gratitude toward DRDO, TDFS team, DARE and Indian Air Force for all their support and guidance.
Logic Fruit at DRDO Directors Conclave 2021 | ARINC 818 Video Processing | Sanjeev Kumar
Search Silicon IP
Logic Fruit Technologies Hot IP
- Canonical enables Ubuntu on StarFive's VisionFive 2 RISC-V single board computer
- StarFive VisionFive Single Board Computer Officially for Sale, Accelerating RISC-V Ecosystem Development
- Imagination's GPU selected by StarFive to create high-performance, small and low-cost BeagleV RISC-V AI single board computer
- Virage Logic Appoints Industry Executive to Board of Directors
- LogicVision Board of Directors Responds to Unsolicited Proposal From Virage Logic Corporation
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Microchip Slashes Time to Innovation with Industry's Most Power-Efficient Mid-Range FPGA Industrial Edge Stack, More Core Library IP and Conversion Tools
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Andes Technology Showcases Pioneering RISC-V CPU IP Solutions at RISC-V Summit Europe
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Intel Foundry Services Ushers in a New Era
- Chiplet Pioneer Eliyan Achieves First Silicon in Record Time with Implementation in TSMC 5nm Process, Confirms Most Efficient Chiplet Interconnect Solution in the Multi-Die Era
- MediaTek Partners With NVIDIA to Provide Full-Scale Product Roadmap to the Automotive Industry
- Semidynamics announces largest, fully customisable Vector Unit in the RISC-V market, delivering up to 2048b of computation per cycle for unprecedented data handling
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|