CXM-2-64, the smallest GPU to support native HDR applications
Access Advance VVC Patent Pool Momentum Grows
BOSTON – August 4, 2022 – Access Advance, an independent licensing administrator, today announced recent additions to its growing list of patent owners (i.e., Licensors) participating in the VVC Advance Patent Pool.
New VVC Licensors:
- Chips&Media, Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- NEC Corporation
- SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company to be disclosed at a later date
“We are very pleased that these important companies with substantial numbers of VVC SEPs have joined our VVC Advance Patent Pool as Licensors,” stated Access Advance CEO, Pete Moller. “With VVC product implementations expected to be available in the near future, these additional patent owners allow us to provide even greater value as the VVC SEP patent portfolio we license continues to grow while our royalty rates remain constant.”
About Access Advance:
Access Advance LLC (formerly HEVC Advance LLC) is an independent licensing administrator company formed to lead the development, administration, and management of patent pools for licensing essential patents of the most important standards-based video codec technologies. Access Advance provides a transparent and efficient licensing mechanism for both patent owners and patent implementers. Access Advance currently manages and administers the HEVC Advance Patent Pool for licensing patents essential to H.265/HEVC technology, and the separate and independent VVC Advance Patent Pool for licensing essential patents to VVC/H.266 technology. For more information about Access Advance or the HEVC Advance or VVC Advance Patent Pools, please visit www.accessadvance.com.
Search Silicon IP
- HEVC Advance Patent Pool Momentum Grows
- Sharp, Motorola Mobility, and Kyocera Join Access Advance's HEVC Advance Patent Pool as Licensees
- Access Advance Welcomes HONOR to the HEVC Advance Patent Pool
- Access Advance Announces the Initial Group of VVC/H.266 Video Patent Pool Licensors
- Access Advance Welcomes Microsoft as a Licensor and Licensee of the HEVC Advance Patent Pool
- We don't compete with our customers - TSMC
- Blue Cheetah Demonstrates Industry Leading Silicon-Proven Die-to-Die Interconnect Solution for Chiplets
- Imagination launches IMG CXM, the smallest GPU to bring effortless user interfaces into homes
- PCI-SIG Certifies VectorPath Accelerator Card for PCIe Gen5 x16 @ 32 GT/s
- Apple announces multibillion-dollar deal with Broadcom for components made in the USA
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|