intoPIX showcases its new JPEG XS solutions to simplify IP video production workflow at HPA Tech Retreat 2023
Simplify live production & post-production workflows in the LAN, over the WAN & to the CLOUD
Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, February 14, 2023 – intoPIX, the leading expert in zero-latency mezzanine video compression, showcases its solutions to simplify live production & post-production workflows in the LAN, over the WAN & to the CLOUD at HPA Tech Retreat 2023 in Hollywood.
intoPIX presents its latest innovations in JPEG XS, supported on both software libraries & hardware IP cores: the TicoXS FIP - Flawless Imaging Profile, the next generation of the JPEG XS codec that supports any type of content.
intoPIX TicoXS FIP adds the Flawless Imaging Profile to the JPEG XS Codec to handle any type of screen content over a gigabit network or below. Perfect for LAN, WAN, and Wireless (WiFi-6, 5G, WiGig) or other applications such as cloud-based gaming, wireless TVs, second displays... where one cannot compromise on latency & quality.
“The award-winning TicoXS FIP technology helps connect displays wirelessly with a latency below 1 millisecond and a lossless quality without friction. The technology is not limited to HD or 4K, it already supports high frame rates and 8K.” explains François-Pierre Clouet, Product Application Specialist at intoPIX.
intoPIX provides a full-stack offer – FPGA, ASIC, CPU and GPU - of JPEG XS solutions, and is striving to ensure its customers have the best option for their platforms. This enables real-time and zero latency JPEG XS on a wider range of products, and essentially gives more flexibility to the codec adopters. Not only does it include HD, 4K, and 8K encoders and decoders, it also comes with additional reference designs, plugins, companion IP cores and SDK for premium video streaming using IPMX and SMPTE ST2110.
IntoPIX welcomes everyone at its booth #31 in the Rancho Mirage, CA - Innovation Zone during HPA Tech Retreat 2023 from February 20 - 23, to discover the new JPEG XS solutions and enjoy all the demos. Click HERE to book a meeting with the intoPIX experts during the show.
intoPIX is a leading technology provider of innovative compression, image processing and security solutions. We de- liver unique FPGA/ASIC IP cores and efficient software solutions (on CPU & GPU) to manage more pixels, preserve quality with no latency, save cost & power and simplify connectivity. We are passionate about offering people a higher-quality image experience. Our solutions enable the Broadcast industry to build new bandwidth-efficient live production workflows, reducing operating costs in HD, 4K or even 8K, replacing uncompressed video, enabling remote production, and always preserving the lowest latency and the highest quality.
Search Silicon IP
intoPIX Hot IP
- Adopt the intoPIX JPEG XS Plugin for Adobe Premiere and ease your live video workflow
- DELTACAST announces low-bitrate SMPTE 2110-22 video streaming support in its IP Virtual Card with intoPIX JPEG XS Software
- intoPIX releases RTP Packetization IP-cores for JPEG XS Video Encapsulation over SMPTE 2110-22
- intoPIX delivers JPEG XS Compressed Solutions for Low Latency Video Streaming with NVIDIA GPUs
- intoPIX previews JPEG XS technology for remote production and studio-over-IP applications at VidTrans 2019
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Mobiveil's PSRAM Controller IP Lets SoC Designers Leverage AP Memory's Xccela x8/x16 250 MHz PSRAM Memory
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|