GOMACTech 2023: Menta, a major player in semiconductors for the defense industry
Dover (DE) -- March 9, 2023 - Menta eFPGA Inc, a semiconductor IP company, confirms its positioning in the US defense market. With several projects in the military space and aeronautics sectors and an eFPGA IP technology certified for these sectors, Menta benefits from numerous partnerships such as the one announced with TSS (Trusted Semiconductor Solutions) last year.
For the record, during GOMACTech 2022, Menta and TSS announced a joint partnership to provide US defense customers access to the most flexible, adaptable, made-to-order eFGPA technology licensed by Menta ad made in the US by TSS. Menta IP technology is now integrated for military applications for US government next generation programs and mission critical systems. It completes the industrial ecosystem developed by Menta. Andes Technology Corp, Codasip, Globalfoundries U.S. Inc, Rambus and Synopsys will also be present at the GOMACTech 2023 conference and will illustrate Menta's ability to surround itself with excellent partners in order to implement its unparalleled reliable and proven semiconductor technology.
"Our technology is a response to the challenge of accelerating computing power and the obsolescence issue faced by aeronautics, space and defense sectors. Moreover, it is also the most suitable today to meet the security requirements of these sectors" said Vincent Markus, CEO of Menta.
Unlike other eFPGA vendors, Menta Inc. is the only provider to offer its IP technology in hard (GDS2) or soft (RTL) form. Using only digital functions based on standard cell libraries.
It does not rely on SEU/SEL, prone SRAM memory cells for bitstream storage. As a result, Menta Inc. offers the most reliable eFPGA IP on the market, and the easiest and fastest to implement at any foundry and any technology node.
Menta Inc. is the choice for ASIC and SoCs designers who need fast, right-the-first time design, and fast time to volume. Menta is the proven eFPGA pioneer whose design-adaptive standard cells-based architecture and state-of-the-art tool set provides the highest degree of design customization, best-in-class testability, and fastest time-to-volume for SoC design targeting any production node at any foundry. Menta’s eFPGAs are available as Soft RTL or Hard GDSII IP.
More information: http://www.menta-efpga.com.
Search Silicon IP
- US Department of Defense Awards SkyWater a $27M Option to Facilitate American-Made Semiconductors Critical to National Security and Domestic Supply Chains
- GigOptix Books $7.9 Million ASIC Order With Major Aerospace and Defense Contractor
- Cosmic Circuits aims to be major player in Semiconductor IP, announces roadmap for PCI Express, USB3.0, USB2.0, HDMI & MIPI in 28nm and 20nm
- PortalPlayer's Personal Media Player: Photo Edition Platform Features USB 2.0 Transceiver Technology from Innovative Semiconductors
- RF Engines of the U.K. and a leading U.S. Defense Contractor, close major Pipelined Frequency Transform (PFT) design and licensing deal
- 2026 All-Time High in Store for Global 300mm Semiconductor Fab Capacity After 2023 Slowdown, SEMI Reports
- Designing MPUs/MCUs with Functional Safety
- Sensor Fusion Explores AI to Prep for ADAS, AV Designs
- MIPI A-PHY Specification Levels Up In-Vehicle Connectivity
- Bluetooth Dual Mode V5.3 RF Transceiver IP Cores in 22nm ULP is Available for Immediate Licensing for Smart Audio Chipsets
- OPENEDGES Completes the Tapeout of the 7nm HBM3 Memory Subsystem (PHY & Memory Controller) Test chip
- Verisity Announces Specman Elite Version 4
- BrainChip Begins Taking Orders of Akida AI Processor Development Kits
- Renesas to Acquire Panthronics to Extend Connectivity Portfolio with Near-Field Communication Technology
- SoftBank and EdgeCortix Partner to Jointly Realize Low-latency and Highly Energy-efficient 5G Wireless Accelerators
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|