Arm could be on the hook for $8.5bn of Softbank debt
By David Manners, Electronics Weekly (April 17, 2023
If Arm does not file for its public offer by the end of September it could become liable for $8.5 billion of Softbank debt for which it was made a guarantor.
“A springing guarantee, naming Arm as the guarantor, becomes effective on the triggering of material breach or misrepresentation, an IPO not occurring within 18 months of 31 March 2022 or such intention being announced,” states Arm’s accounts.
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|
Search Silicon IP
- We don't compete with our customers - TSMC
- Blue Cheetah Demonstrates Industry Leading Silicon-Proven Die-to-Die Interconnect Solution for Chiplets
- Imagination launches IMG CXM, the smallest GPU to bring effortless user interfaces into homes
- PCI-SIG Certifies VectorPath Accelerator Card for PCIe Gen5 x16 @ 32 GT/s
- Apple announces multibillion-dollar deal with Broadcom for components made in the USA