Arasan Announces immediate availability of its SUREBOOT™ Total xSPI PHY IP
May 18, 2023, San Jose, CA -- Arasan expands its solid state storage IP portfolio with the announcement of the immediate availability of its Total eXpanded Serial Peripheral Interface (xSPI) IP including xSPI PHY compliant to the JEDEC JESD251 xSPI Specification V1.0. The xSPI IP also supports JESD216D Serial Flash Discoverable Parameters (SFDP). The JEDEC JESD251 standardizes the NOR Flash Device Interfaces. PSRAM is also supported.
Arasan’s xSPI IP is a universal NOR Flash Interface IP with support for Octal SPI, QSPI, Dual SPI and SPI Interfaces. Arasan provides a Total xSPI IP Solution with xSPI PHY and software, FPGA prototyping platform and 3’rd party UVM based VIP in addition to the Verilog RTL code and test environment.
Arasan xSPI PHY when coupled with Arasan’s xSPI + PSRAM Host IP supports SPI, Dual SPI, Quad SPI, Octal SPI, and xSPI devices at the full 200 MHz DDR. This includes both HyperRAM and HyperFlash protocols. Both single and dual data rate modes are supported. The xSPI Master controller IP supports flash devices, whereas the xSPI/PSRAM controller has been designed to support SRAM types of devices using the same devices.
Arasan Total xSPI IP joins its comprehensive portfolio of solid state storage IP which includes Total UFS IP, Total eMMC IP and Total NAND IP Solutions.
The Arasan Total xSPI IP is available immediately on Foundry nodes below 22nm.
Arasan Chip Systems, a JEDEC member, is a leading provider of IP for mobile storage and mobile connectivity interfaces. Arasan’s high-quality, silicon-proven, Total IP Solutions include digital IP, AMS PHY IP, Verification IP, HDK and Software. Arasan has a focused product portfolio targeting mobile SoC’s. The term Mobile has evolved over our two decade history to include all things mobile – starting with PDA’s in the mid 90’s to Smartphones & Tablets of the 2000’s to today’s Automobiles, Drones and IoT’s. Arasan is at the forefront of this evolution of “Mobile” with its standards-based IP at the heart of Mobile SoC’s.
Over a billion chips have been shipped with Arasan IP including all of the top 10 semiconductor companies.
Search Silicon IP
Arasan Chip Systems Hot IP
- Arasan Announces immediate availability of its SUREBOOT xSPI Host IP
- Brite Semiconductor provides xSPI/Hyperbus™/Xcella™ controller and PHY total solution
- Arasan Chip Systems announces Immediate availability of MIPI I3C PHY I/O IP
- Arasan completes its Total IP Solution for the UFS 3.0 Standard with immediate availability of its MIPI M-PHY 4.1 IP Core
- Arasan announces the immediate availability of its 2nd Generation MIPI D-PHY for GlobalFoundries 22nm SoC Designs
- U.S. Government Accredits GlobalFoundries to Manufacture Trusted Semiconductors at New York Facility
- MIPS Leverages Siemens' Veloce proFPGA platform to Implement and Make Available Capabilities of its New High-Performance eVocore P8700 RISC-V Multiprocessor
- Cadence Collaborates with Arm to Accelerate Mobile Device Silicon Success with New Arm Total Compute Solutions
- SDIC Licenses 8051 Microcontroller IP Cores from CAST
- AndeSentry™ Collaborative Framework Enables Comprehensive RISC-V Security Solutions
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Synopsys and Arm Strengthen Collaboration for Faster Bring-Up of Next-Generation Mobile SoC Designs on the Most Advanced Nodes
- Total Revenue of Global Top 10 IC Design Houses for 3Q22 Showed QoQ Drop of 5.3%; Broadcom Returned to No. 2 Spot in Revenue Ranking by Overtaking NVIDIA and AMD, Says TrendForce
- New Arm Total Compute Solutions enable a mobile future built on Arm
- TSMC lays out a killer roadmap
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|