MorethanIP releases the first combined 10GBase-R/W Core for 10 Gigabit Ethernet LAN and WAN PHY applications for FPGA
Karlsfeld August 14, 2003 - MorethanIP completes its 10G Ethernet offering, releasing the first combined 10GBase-R/W Core for 10 Gigabit Ethernet LAN and WAN PHY applications for FPGA. The 10GBase-R/W PHY combines the MorethanIP proven 10 Gigabit PCS (Physical Coding Sub-Layer) Core with Altera's OC-192 SONET Megacore in a single integrated solution for Altera Stratix devices and lower cost Hardcopy masked solutions.
Search Silicon IP
- Xilinx and Paxonet Communications Announce Industry's Most Complete Platform FPGA-Based LAN/WAN 10 Gigabit Ethernet Solution
- MorethanIP releases new 10 Gigabit Ethernet Base-X PCS Core for XGXS/XAUI implementations.
- MorethanIP and Innocor announce the interoperability check of MorethanIP 10 Gigabit Ethernet MAC (Medium Access Control) and 10G-BaseR PCS (Physical Coding Sub-Layer) with Innocor’s 10 Gigabit Ethernet test solution
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet PHY IP Cores including MAC Controller is available for immediate licensing for your advanced SOC to drive Data faster and farther
- Faraday Releases Licensable Gigabit Ethernet PHY on UMC 40LP Platform
- We don't compete with our customers - TSMC
- Blue Cheetah Demonstrates Industry Leading Silicon-Proven Die-to-Die Interconnect Solution for Chiplets
- Imagination launches IMG CXM, the smallest GPU to bring effortless user interfaces into homes
- PCI-SIG Certifies VectorPath Accelerator Card for PCIe Gen5 x16 @ 32 GT/s
- Apple announces multibillion-dollar deal with Broadcom for components made in the USA
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|