February 17, 2004 Bytom, POLAND
- Digital Core Design a leading silicon IP Provider, announces new FPGA development platform for the microprocessor IP Cores - so called DoCD Kit.
The main purpose of DoCD Kit is to allow easy and smoothly start with DCD's 8051/80390/PIC IP Cores as a real hardware components. DoCD Kit provides fast way to begin 8051/80390/PIC application development and focuses users on the software development and debugging, saving their time. DoCD Kit is consisted of the following main parts:
- Hardware parts including
- FPGA PCB board with 1MB of FLASH, 512 kB of SRAM, APEX 20k160E chip, programmable clock oscillator, on-board power suppliers, switches, LED displays, and I/O headers
- HAD PCB communication board
- JTAG programming cables
- Software parts including
- DoCD Debug software
- DoCD target driver for Keil uVision2 tool
- Project files and tutorials ready to use with
- DoCD Debug software
- Keil uVision2 tool
- QUARTUS II FPGA design software
- Printed documentation
Complete package comes with set of hardware and software applications, as well as with preprogrammed 8051/80390/PIC IP Core inside EPC2 configuration memory. Now the DCD's customers receive the IP Core, development software, and hardware board (DoCD Kit) from a single source.
For more details about FPGA DoCD Kit please check: http://www.dcd.pl/dcdpdf/an/docd_kit_an.pdf
- PDF documenthttp://www.dcd.pl/ashow.php?page=DoCDKit
- HTML versionAbout Digital Core Design
DCD provides a broad line of general-purpose IP cores, including 8-, 16- and 32-bit processors, peripherals, serial interfaces, floating point arithmetic units and floating point coprocessors. Formed in 1999 Digital Core Design is a privately held company with headquarter placed in Bytom Poland. Since starting of productivity in 1999 - DCD has established a reputation for highest-quality products, flexible licensing and quick and responsive technical support. Experience of our highly qualified engineers allow to produce IP's with highest on the market performance and smallest gate count. The number of DCD's customers is growing every month, makes our company leading IP provider.