VinChip Systems Licences USB Device Controller IP to Biforst
<>“We are happy to add Biforst to our growing list of Product licensees” said> Chezi Ganesan, President of VinChip Systems. “We look forward to working with <> Biforst and others to further drive VinChip-based solutions into an increasing number of markets and applications” Chezi Ganesan added. Biforst will use >VinChip’s USB solution in its next generation Audio products.
“Biforst are very glad to have chance to incorporate with VinChip” said K.C. Chiang, General Manager of Biforst Tech.
About VinChip Systems
VinChip Systems was founded to fill the design productivity gap brought about by advances in semiconductor manufacturing and reducing product life cycles. VinChip's current focus is on developing IP’s for USB, PCI express along with associated software stacks and in providing design services. It is developing solutions for Computing, Networking, Consumer electronics, Embedded systems, Avionics and Industrial Systems. VinChip offers substantial cost savings to its customers by providing proven IP’s and design services on-site, or at its design centers located in San Jose and India. For more information visit http://www.vinchip.com
About Biforst Technology
Biforst Technology Inc. is an IC design house located at HsinChu, Taiwan R.O.C.
Search Silicon IP
VinChip Systems Hot IP
- USB 4.0 Host and Device Controller IP Cores unleashing the Power of High-Speed Connectivity with tunnelling of Display Port and PCIe is now available for Licensing
- USB 3.1 Device & Host Controller IP Cores with highly configurable design for Superspeed data transfers in all kinds of advanced SoCs is available for immediate licensing
- GOWIN Semiconductor USB 2.0 PHY Interface and Device Controller IPs Achieve USB-IF Certification
- Webinar : USB 3.1 Gen2 Device Controller IP Core usage in Intel Quartus Prime Pro
- System Level Solutions's USB 2.0 Device Controller IP core is now available for Lattice Semiconductor FPGA platform
- intoPIX and PlexusAV Pioneer IPMX Standard-Based AV-over-IP Solutions
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Global Semiconductor Sales Increase 0.3% Month-to-Month in April
- Defacto will celebrate its 20th anniversary at DAC with customer presentations and major technical announcements
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Agile Analog launches first complete RISC-V analog IP subsystem at RISC-V Summit Europe
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|