The intermediate-frequency amplifier consists of 6-stages amplifier with tunable gain, AGC system, linear output buffer for differential analog output.
Gain is sequentially reduced from the last stage to the first stage. This method allows to keep a low noise figure in wide gain range.
The intermediate-frequency amplifier is designed using TSMC 65nm CRN65LP technology.
- TSMC 65 nm CRN65LP technology
- Differential inputs, outputs
- High frequency 0.035 – 100 MHz
- High linearity
- Automatic gain control (AGC) system
- AGC detector threshold adjustment in the digital mode
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Point-to-point data transmission
- Multidrop buses
- Clock distribution
- Backplane receiver
- Backplane data transmission
- Cable data transmission