The RGLNA01 is 0.7 to 3.0 GHz high efficiency GaAs Enhancement mode pHEMT Low Noise Amplifier IP Block .The device is designed for use in the IEEE 802.11b/g, PCS, PHS and Cellular system.
The die area of RGLNA01 is 0.8 mm x 0.7 mm, with on chip input and output matching components. This makes it suitable for being packed in small QFN Packages. It requires a single +3.0 Volt supply and consumes only 15 mA current.
There is good match between the measured and simulated results as shown below.
- Frequency range : 0.7 to 3 GHz
- Supply Voltage/Current : +3V/15 mA
- Noise Figure : 1.55dB @1GHz
- Low Current, Low Cost
- Noise Figure is 1.55 dB @ 1 GHz
- Can be optimized for a narrow band operation with off chip matching
- Applications. .
- IEEE 802.11 b/g WLAN
- PCS and PHS System
- Cellular System
- WiFi Systems
- ISM Band Systems