Phase-frequency detector (PFD) forms a control signal for VCO tuning. PFD compares phases of a divided VCO signal and a divided reference oscillator signal and detects phase difference. Charge pump generates pulses for the loop filter.
Reference frequency 1…20 MHz.
Output current is 0.4...6.4 mA.
- AMS BiCMOS 0.35 um
- Input signals with low amplitude
- Low disbalance of output current
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Phase-locked loop synthesizer