Comcores 10/100/1000/2500 Ethernet MAC IP solution is a low latency and low size solution that complies to IEEE 802.3 while keeping implementation complexity at a minimum.
The core is fully configurable and is prepared for IEEE1588 integration and easy interfacing with Comcores10/100/1000/2500 SGMII PCS IP solution.
The structure agnostic implementation ensures easy use and integration whether the target technology is FPGA, ASSP or ASIC.
- Delivers Performance:
- Designed to IEEE 802.3-2012 specification
- Ultra low latency and compact implementation
- Full duplex Ethernet interfaces
- Highly Configurable:
- 8-bit low latency 10/100/1000/2500 Ethernet MAC with optional Cut-through support
- Ready for IEEE 1588 integration
- Comes with MII, GMII, RGMII interface
- Feature Rich:
- FCS generation supported
- Comprehensive statistics gathering as an option
- Supports VLAN and jumbo frames as an option
- Independent TX and RX Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) frame length
- Very easy integration with standard Xilinx AXI4 Lite control interface or APB
- Silicon Agnostic:
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
- Feature rich MAC
- Ultra compact size
- Can be customized for specific requirements
- Flexible licensing models
- Powerful support
- The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that ,among others, includes Product Brief and User Manual. The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Block Diagram of the 10/100/1000/2500 Ethernet MAC IP Core