The S3AD12M10BC90 is an ultra low-power 10 bit ADC IP featuring programmable gain and a very wide operating range from 1MS/s up to 20MS/s.
The differential analog input swing can be digitally programmed to 1.0Vppdiff, 1.5Vppdiff or 2Vppdiff.
- 90nm Low-Power Process
- 10 bit Pipeline ADC
- Sampling Rate from 1MS/s up to 20MS/s
- Single 1.2V Supply
- Programmable 1.0Vpp to 2.0Vpp Differential Input
- Ultra-Low Power Dissipation
- 1.3mW at 4MS/s
- 2.3mW at 8.2MS/s
- 5.0mW at 20MS/s
- DNL= ±0.5LSB Typ., INL= ±1.0LSB Typ.
- SNR = 56dB at FIN = 2.048MHz and 8.192MSPS
- SFDR = 70dB at FIN = 2.048MHz and 8.192MSPS
- THD = -68dB at FIN = 2.048MHz and 8.192MSPS
- Low power, low area, single GDS for multiple applications ranging from 1MS/s up to 20MS/s including low-power DAB and DMB applications.
- Flatten Netlist
- Integration Guidelines
- HDL Model
- Integration Support