The S3ADIQ160M10BC13 is a dual 10-bit ADC IP that operates up to 160MS/s using a single 1.2V supply. The ADC includes a high-performance S/H circuit and a differential pipeline architecture with digital error correction.
Auxiliary circuits comprising a low-noise bandgap reference, internal precision current reference and voltage reference buffers, including external or internal decoupling as two separate options, are also provided to offer a complete ADC solution.
The S3ADIQ160M10BC13 was implemented and evaluated in a standard 130nm CMOS process without analog options and can be cost-effectively ported across foundries and process nodes upon request.
- 130nm UMC HS LP Process, 6 Metals Used
- No Analog Options
- Single 1.2V Supply
- Dual 10-bit Pipeline ADC
- Sampling Rate Up to 160MS/s
- Includes S/H with over 450MHz Bandwidth
- 1.0Vpp Differential Input Range
- DNL= ±0.45LSB and INL= ±0.90LSB at 160MS/s
- SNR= 56dB at Fin= 60MHz and 160MS/s
- SFDR= 70.2dB at Fin= 60MHz and 160MS/s
- THD= −67.2dB at Fin= 60MHz and 160MS/s
- Internal Voltage References
- Stand-By and Power-Down Modes
- Low Power
- Compact Die Area