The S3AD160M10BT65B is a low-power 10-bit ADC IP operating up to 160MS/s and dissipating only 53mW over a single 1.2V supply, including auxiliary circuits. For maximum flexibility, the power dissipation of the ADC scales with the sampling frequency.
- 65nm TSMC Logic LP Process, 6 Metals Used
- Single 1.2V Supply
- Sampling Rate Up to 160MS/s
- 1.0Vpp Diff. Input Range
- 53mW at 160MS/s
- 27mW at 80MS/s
- 14mW at 40MS/s
- DNL= ±0.5LSB Typ.; INL= ±1.0LSB Typ.
- SNR= 57dB at fin= 10MHz and 160MS/s
- 9.1-bit ENOB at fin= 10MHz and 160MS/s
- High-performance ADC
- Small Die Area