The S3DA200M10BCH65G has a current steering architecture with differential current outputs.
The combination of static performance, reduced glitch energy, minimized parasitics and reduced distortion, results in outstanding measured dynamic performance over a wide range of conditions including frequencies close to the DAC Nyquist frequency.
- 65nm 6 Metal Logic G CMOS Process (No Analog Options)
- 10-bit DAC Resolution
- Conversion Rate up to 200MS/s
- 20mW for 100Ù Termination
- SFDR= 65dBc at fin= 20MHz and 200MS/s
- Stand-By and Power-Down Modes
- Compact Die Area
- CSM Common Platform 65nm G Process