The S3ADS4M10BT130 is a low-power 10-bit Successive Approximation Register (SAR) ADC IP with a sampling rate up to 4MS/s.
Considering a sampling rate of 4MS/s, a 1MHz input frequency and an input range of 1.6Vppdiff, this 10-bit ADC features an outstanding dynamic performance that includes 68dB SFDR, 58dB SNDR and 9.3-bit ENOB.
For maximum flexibility the power dissipation of this ADC scales with the sampling rate. At 4MS/s and 1MS/s, the ADC dissipates only 1.1mW and 0.28mW, respectively.
The S3ADS4M10BT130 does not require any special analog options and can be cost-effectively ported across foundries and process nodes upon request.
- TSMC 0.13um General Purpose Process (G)
- No Analog Options
- 1.2V Single Supply Voltage
- 10-bit SAR ADC
- 4MS/s Maximum Sampling Rate (Fs)
- Input Signal Range: 1.6Vppdiff
- Outstanding Static Performance:
- DNL = ± 0.5LSB
- INL = ± 1.0LSB
- Outstanding Dynamic Performance:
- 68dB SFDR at fin = 1MHz
- 58dB SNDR at fin = 1MHz
- 9.3-bit ENOB at fin = 1MHz
- Very Low Power Dissipation:
- Only 1.1mW at Fs = 4MS/s
- Only 275uW at Fs = 1MS/s
- Ultra Compact Die Area
- General Purpose Acquisition
- Power Management
- Monitor Applications
Block Diagram of the 10-bit 4MS/s SAR ADC IP Core