The sCODS100-LB-IO-N.15 is a feature-rich audio CODEC which provides the insurance of the best sound quality after integration into application processors for headphone.
Its small area ensures a cost-effective SoC integration in advanced processes and its Cap-less differential output contributes to the reduction of the BoM cost and of the PCB size.
Furthermore, fabless makers have the insurance to benefit from the best audio quality at system-level thanks to the unique features embedded with the CODEC for its best resilience to the various noise sources.
- Fast and easy integration with embedded analog I/O cells
- Pop-up Noise Reduction System with predictable level
- Embedded voltage regulator ensures the best resilience to noise from power supply and minimizes the bill of material
- Programmable biasing circuit for ultra low power mode
- Self adaptive sound level during recording with Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Automatic Fs synchronization system
- PLL-less solution for eliminating jittered PLL which decreases audio performances
- Jerkless solution ensures the best resilience to data clock period deviation
Block Diagram of the 100 dB of SNR, 16-24-bit stereo audio CODEC with embedded regulator and cap-less headphone driver, including low-power mode