Today s market for automotive infotainment applications has become a key challenge for car makers which require optimal vocal command performances while offering best-in-cless listening sound system.
sCODS100-N.11-Xenon, is a high definition multichannel audio converter which combines a high Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR) with a strong resilience to jitter for preventing any performance drop.
Its proven advanced functionalities are the ideal solution for automotive market and compliant with 5.1 sound systems!
- High CMRR to fit specific application requirements (car sound system,...)
- Self adaptive sound level during recording with Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Ultra Low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) with high quality delta-sigma ADC and DAC
- Embedded regulator (nLR) ensures the best resilience to noise from power supply and minimizes the Bill of Material
- Automatic Fs synchronization system with Audio Data Adaptive Synchronizer (ADAS)
- PLL-less solution for eliminating jittered PLL which decreases audio performances
- Jerkless solution ensures the best resilience to period deviation on data path
Block Diagram of the 100 dB of SNR, 24-bit multichannel audio CODEC with embedded regulator and high CMRR