sCODS100-LB-IO-N.12-Xenon is a feature-rich and audio CODEC which provides the insurance of the best sound quality after integration into application processors for Smartwatches.
Its small area ensures a cost-effective SoC integration in advanced processes and its BassPowerTM feature contributes to the reduction of the BoM cost and of the PCB size.
Furthermore, fabless makers have the insurance to benefit from the best audio quality at system-level thanks to the unique features embedded with the CODEC for its best resilience to the various noise sources.
- Self adaptive sound level during recording with Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Fast and easy integration with embedded analog I/O cells
- Pop-up Noise Reduction System with predictable level
- Embedded regulator ensures the best resilience to noise from power supply and minimizes the bill of material
- Automatic Fs synchronization system
- PLL-less solution for eliminating jittered PLL which decreases audio performances
- Jerkless solution ensures the best resilience to period deviation on data path
Block Diagram of the 100 dB of SNR, 24-bit stereo audio CODEC with embedded regulator and I/Os, benefits from BassPower(TM) System