The 100G add/drop multiplexor is targeted towards the next generation metro ring topologies for OTN.
Applications include the high density multiplexing of 10G clients into and out of 100G transport pipes in the emerging coherent detection, metro market.
The solution is fully ITU G.709 compliant and resides in a single FPGA.
- 200MHz+ push button core performance.
- All products designed from ground up to allow future datapath & channel scaling.
- Built on technology developed at 10G & 40G rates.
- Enabling migration path to 400G solutions in the future.
- Direct access to core registers for rapid software development.
- Errors, defects and stats provided for all client signals & OTU/ODU/OPU layers.
- Multiple 10G client interfaces with an OTL4.10 line interface.
- 10G clients mapped in to ODU2 then muxed in to ODU4 payload via the GMP.
- Ethernet stats supported via integrated MAC & PCS layers.
- OTU4 framing and section/path overhead processing.
- Support for both standard and enhanced FEC;
- 10G client side: G.709 GFEC & G.975.1 EFEC.
- 100G line side: 7db NECG @ 6.7% OH G.709 GFEC.
- 100G line side: 9.35db NECG @ 7% OH Enhanced FEC (CI-BCH-3™).