The FFT1024 core implements 1024 or 512 point FFT in hardware. It can be dynamically configured to process one 1024 or two simultaneous 512 point FFT/IFFT operation
- Supports 512 and 1024-point FFT and IFFT and can switch dynamically
- Can process up-to two 512 FFT simultaneously (well suited for MIMO application)
- Built-in bit reversal. Outputs in Natural order
- Supports reading output data in any order (read address)
- Low Latency. Can be customized to improve latency vs. gate count
- Throughput of 1 sample per clock
- Parameterized bit widths and fixed-point option.
- Test bench with fixed-point Matlab model
- Available in ASIC and FPGA technologies
- Minimal gate count implementation
- Supports flushing and re-starting the FFT instantly
- Configurable bit width based on SQNR requirement for random inputs or for a specific stimuli pattern.
- Customization for OFDM applications
- Synthesizable Verilog RTL source code
- Fixed-point Octave(Matlab compatible) model.
- Simulation scripts
- Self-checking Test environment
- Expected results
- Synthesis scripts
- User Documentation