sCODp-MT1-VD.02, is a new generation of audio converter ensuring optimal sound detection and recording with the most types of analog microphones for smart home appliance application. Its high dynamic range ADC combined with a voice detection feature make such an IP very appreciated for its voice recognition capabilities. It combines small area with low EMI emission.
This feature-rich converter has been designed to handle white electronic device issues. Its motor noise filters and Automatic Gain Control (AGC) offer the best insurance to get a clear sound recognition.
Furthermore, the small area and the low EMI emission of sCODp-MT1-VD.02 contribute to make it a leading cost-effective converter for fabless companies active in this huge growing market.
- Efficient support of voice recognition with independent PGA and AGC preventing audio signal against saturation
- Anti pop-up noise signal to drive sound amplifier
- Voice detection feature to wake-up the recognition system by voice
- Reduce environment disturbance and enhance the voice recognition thanks to Motor noise filter
- PLL-less solution for eliminating jittered PLL which decreases audio performances
Block Diagram of the 105 dB of SNR, 24-bit audio CODEC with voice detection feature