The CT22105 is a silicon proven AD converter performing 10Bit resolution conversion at 10Msps. It implements a pipeline architecture with differential input capability, specifically designed for image sensor readout.
The IP is available on 0.18um UMC (with CIS option for image sensors) Technology and easily portable to other processes.
The component is optimized for ease of use and integration in complex SoCs.
- 8 bits, 2MSPS pipeline AD Converter
- 2.5V Power Supply
- 2 single-ended input with simultaneous S&H.
- Two modes of operation:
- Mode = ?0?: sample on 2 channels (in parallel) + 2 conversions (sequential)
- Mode = ?1?: sample on S&H-1 only (S&H2 disabled) + conversion
- 7 bits ENOB at full speed
- Current/Sample Rate of 1mA@2MSps
- Internal references from supply voltage
- Portable devices
- Industrial controllers
- Medical devices
- Embedded sensin
Block Diagram of the 10bits, 10MSps Analog to Digital Converter