The Xilinx® LogiCORE™ IP 10G/25G Ethernet solution provides a 10 Gigabit or 25 Gigabit per second (Gbps) Ethernet Media Access Controller integrated with a PCS/PMA in BASE-R/KR modes or a standalone PCS/PMA in BASE-R/KR modes. The core is designed to work with the latest UltraScale™ and UltraScale+™ FPGAs.
The 25G Ethernet IP is designed to the new 25 Gb/s Ethernet Consortium standard and supports the demand of cloud data centers to enable lower cost and increased performance solutions between the server and the top of rack switch and to increase the front panel density by two.
- Designed to the 25G Ethernet requirements for 10/25 Gb/s operation specified by IEEE 802.3 Clause 49, IEEE 802.3by, and the 25G Ethernet Consortium
- 10G/25G Ethernet MAC and BASE-R or BASE-KR are separately licensed fee based options (see order page)
- Standalone BASE-R IP available at no charge and does not require a license key
- 10G and 25G switchable for UltraScale
- Allows multiple instantiations up to by 4
- Simple packet-oriented user interface
- Comprehensive statistics gathering
- Status signals for all major functional indicators
- Delivered with a top-level wrapper including functional transceiver wrapper, IP netlist, sample test scripts, and Vivado® Design Suite tools compile scripts
- BASE-R PCS sublayer operating at 10 Gb/s or 25 Gb/s
- Optional Auto-Negotiation
- Optional FEC sublayer
- Custom Preamble mode