Comcores compact high speed Ethernet switch offers state of the art performance offering four 25 Gbps ports and twelve 10 Gbps ports.
The switch supports MAC learning and aging, VLAN 802.1Q, multicast, broadcast as well as IEEE1588 transparency. It implements store-and-forward switching approach in order to fulfill Ethernet standard policy regarding frame integrity checking.
Each port provides XGMII or XXVMII native interfaces for Ethernet PHY devices.
- Delivers Performance
- Automatic MAC addresses learning and aging
- IEEE1588 transparent clock functionality including boundary clock support
- Local host and data port offering speed of 50 Gbps
- Easy to use
- Very easy integration with standard AXI control interface
- XGMII/ XXVMII interfaces for attaching to external Physical Layer devices
- Silicon Agnostic
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation, such as
- ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs
- The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that, among others, includes Product Brief and User Manual. The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Block Diagram of the 10G/25G Ethernet Switch IP Core