This 12-bit DAC features an excellent static performance that includes ±1LSB DNL and ±3 INL.
The gain of the DAC is 6-bit controllable over a range from -8dB to 0dB. This is achieved with integrated bias current circuitry.
The 3DA300M12BGF55LPA is ideal for integration with a DSP engine, and can be cost-effectively ported across foundries and process nodes upon request. The block is also compatible with CLN55LP shrink process.
- 55nm GlobalFoundries LPe Process, 6 Metals (No Analog Options)
- 3.3V and 1.2V Supplies
- Single VDAC
- Sampling Rate up to 300Ms/s
- 6-bit Gain Control
- Sense comparator in each channel
- Single-Ended or Differential Output Range
- Full scale output currents 17mA to 34mA
- Current Consumption:
- 38.2mA@ IFS=34mA
- DNL< 1LSB Typ.; INL< 3LSB Typ.
- SFDR=53dBc typical at 300MS/s, Fout= 1MHz
- Output Swing 1.275V Single-ended
- Stand-By and Power-Down Modes
- Die Area
- pre-shrink: 0.203mm2
- Post-shrink:0.165 mm2
- The combination of static performance, reduced glitch energy, minimized parasitics and reduced distortion, results in outstanding dynamic performance over a wide range of conditions including frequencies close to the DAC Nyquist frequency.
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioral Model (VHDL/Verilog)
- Integration Support
- Composite Video
- RGB Video