The S3DA400M12BC18 is a 12-bit 400MS/s DAC that employs a current steering architecture with differential current outputs.
The combination of static performance, reduced glitch energy, minimized parasitics and reduced distortion, results in outstanding dynamic performance over a wide range of conditions including frequencies close to the DAC Nyquist frequency.
- 180nm TSMC Logic G Process, 6 Metals Used
- No Analog Options
- 3.3V and 1.8V Supplies
- Sampling Rate up to 400MS/s
- 1.0Vpp Differential Output Range
- 79mW Power consumption at 20mA Output current
- DNL< 0.5LSB Typ.; INL< 1LSB Typ.
- High Performance at 400MS/s
- SNR= 64dB, SFDR= 73dBc, Fout= 10MHz
- Stand-By and Power-Down Modes
- Compact Die Area