The TRV201TSM40LP IP is a 1.1V low-power low-silicon-area 12-bit 320MHz Digitally-Assisted Current-DAC implemented in TSMC Low-Power 40nm CMOS process technology. Its 160MHz Nyquist bandwidth makes it especially suitable for use in carrier-aggregated wireless communication integrated circuit subsystems (LTE, WiFi, WiMAX etc).
- Programmable Full-Scale Output Current
- Scalable Power Consumption
- Configurable Randomiser Algorithms
- Return-to-Zero Mode
- Selectable Two's Complement or Offset-binary data input
- 65dB SNR
- Low-power and low-area fully-featured 12-bit DAC with programmable full-scale output current and integrated signal processing and randomisation logic.
- Behavioural Models
- Timing Models
- GDSII Layout Database
- Netlist for LVS verification
- Usage and Integration Guidelines
- DAC is suitable for embedding in ASIC and SoC subsystems for:
- LTE, WiFi, WiMAX and many more applications
Block Diagram of the 12-bit 40nm 1.1V 320MHz Digitally-Assisted Current DAC