The D12B500M is an ultra low-power, high-speed digital to analog converter (DAC) intellectual property (IP) block. It is a current steering DAC that has a 12-bit resolution, and a sampling speed of 500 megasamples per second (MSPS).
The D12B500M is a unique solution that provides the dual benefit of reaching an extremely high sampling speed while maintaining an exceptionally low power consumption of approximately 36 mW, making it a perfect fit for designs with high efficiency, low power and high performance requirements.
The cost-effective IP block is has been designed and verified for 55nm processes.
- 12-bit resolution
- 500 MSPS sampling rate
- 36 mW power
- >1 GHz Input Bandwidth
- Dynamic Performance:
- Hard IP block
- GlobalFoundries 55nm process
- GDSII available. Verified with post layout PVT simulations
- Radiation-tolerant design available: D12B500MRH
- Save time-to-market with our ready-to-go complete product solutions for your commercial or radiation tolerant specifications demands. Our IP uses the latest technology nodes for easy integration, or upon request, can be ported to other nodes.
- Our IC project teams will become an extension of your system development group, allowing you to focus on your overall end products.
- Verified Design Report
- Layout View (gds2)
- Integration Support
- Wideband Communications and Networking:
- Microwave Receivers
- Radar and Satellite Communications
- Electronic Warfare:
- High Speed Test equipment