The S3TS12BT40LP is an integrated Temperature Sensor.
This Temperature Sensor is implemented with a 12-bit ADC to perform a Temperature-to-Digital Conversion.
The Temperature Sensor has an accuracy of +/-5ºC and a temperature range from -40ºC to 125ºC.
- TSMC 40nm LP (Low Power Process)
- No Analog Options
- 1.1V Core & 2.5V I/O Supplies
- 12-bit Temperature-to-Digital Converter
- High-Speed SAR ADC based
- 122.88MS/s Sampling Rate
- Integrated Bandgap and Voltage References
- +/- 5ºC Temp. Accuracy
- -40ºC to 125ºC Temp. Range
- Power-Down and Idle (Low Power) Modes
- Fast Wake-up Time from Idle Mode
- Power Dissipation: 23us per conversion
- Die Area: 0.18mm2
- The S3TS12BT40LP does not require any special analog options and can be cost-effectively ported across foundries and process nodes upon request.
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioural Model (Verilog .v)
- Integration Guidelines and Support
- *Subject to Agreement
- Temperature Sensing
- Industrial Control
- Auxiliary Control
Block Diagram of the 12-bit Temperature Sensor IP Core