The mixer based on Gilbert cell and converts RF frequency to a low intermediate frequency.
Buffer amplifier is used to improve qualitative characteristics, reduce harmonic and intermodulation distortions and provides very high linearity.
The block is fabricated on iHP SiGe BiCMOS 0.25 um (SGB25V) technology.
- iHP SGB25V
- Operating frequency range 1220…1610 MHz
- Adjustable transmission coefficient
- Input 1 dB compression point 1 dBm
- Mode with temperature compensation gain
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)