Voltage-controlled oscillator is the generator that can be tuned over a wide range of frequencies by applying a control voltage to it. This structure consists of two VCO cores: HF VCO for L1 (1590…1606 MHz) band and LF VCO for L2 (1237…1259 MHz) band which outputs are multiplexed. The VCO output signal can be fed to internal blocks or to external devices through buffer LOout. Also it is able to work with an external generator signal from a buffer LOin.
The block is fabricated on iHP SiGe BiCMOS 0.25 um (SGB25V) technology.
- iHP SGB25V
- Low phase noise
- Wide frequency range
- Adjustable output amplitude
- Low current consumption
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Phase-locked loop synthesizer