Voltage–controlled oscillator (VCO) is the generator that can be tuned over a wide range of frequencies by applying a control voltage to it. An external oscillation circuit is used for a subband frequency select. Frequency tuning range is defined by a control voltage of a build-in switched capacitor sections, and the built-in varicap is used for a fine adjustment.
The block is fabricated on iHP SiGe BiCMOS 0.25 um (SGB25V) technology.
- iHP SGB25V
- Wide frequency range (135..935 MHz)
- Wide range of control voltage (300..1500 mV)
- Built-in switched capacitor sections for VCO frequency adjustment
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Phase-locked loop synthesizer
- Functional signal generators