The S3ADS02M14BTJ180 is a low-power 14-bit SAR-ADC IP with a Sampling Rate up to 200kS/s.
This 14-bit ADC features an excellent dynamic performance of 73.4dB SNDR and 11.9-bit ENOB. It also features an outstanding static performance with ± 0.9 LSB DNL (no missing-codes) and ± 2.0 LSB INL
To allow for application flexibility whilst offering minimum area and power dissipation, the S3ADS02M14BTJ180 IP is an ADC core that does not include voltage generation and buffering. It can readily leverage from existing references, or if required a customized solution for a bandgap and/or a reference buffer can be included.
For maximum flexibility, the external reference voltage can range from 1.25V up to 3.0V.
The S3ADS1M14BTJ180 can be cost-effectively ported across foundries and process nodes upon request.
- TowerJazz 0.18um process
- 1.8V and 3.0V Supply
- 14-bit SAR ADC
- 200kS/s Maximum Sampling Rate
- Clock Frequency: 8MHz or lower
- Single-Ended or Differential Inputs:
- VREF ppdiff in Differential mode
- VREF pp in Single-ended mode
- External Reference VREF Voltage Range:
- Input Capacitance: 2pF
- Gain Error < 1%
- Input Referred Offset < 1%
- Static Performance:
- DNL = ± 0.9 LSB
- INL = ± 2.0 LSB
- Dynamic Performance:
- 78.0dB SFDR
- 73.4dB SNDR
- 11.9-bit ENOB
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioural Model (Verilog .v)
- Integration Guidelines and Support
- Deliverables are subject to Agreement
- *See product datasheet for details. Terms and conditions apply.
- Motion and Environmental Sensing
- Industrial Control
- Auxiliary Control
Block Diagram of the 14-bit 200kS/s SAR ADC in Tower Jazz 180nm