The S3ADSD40M14BT28 is a highly-compact and ultra-low power Continuous-Time Sigma-Delta ADC with a 20MHz input Signal Bandwidth.
This IP includes a third-order Anti-Aliasing filtering function and Noise Shaping is implemented with a 4th Order Sigma-Delta Modulator.
Working at 1.6GHz clock frequency, this ADC features an outstanding performance that includes 70.0dB Dynamic Range and 11.0-bit ENOB.
- TSMC 28nm HPC+ Process
- No Analog Options
- 0.9V Supply Voltage
- Continuous-Time Sigma-Delta ADC
- Built-In 3rd Order Anti-Aliasing Filter
- 20MHz Input Signal Bandwidth
- 1.6GHz Input Clock Frequency
- Input Signal Range up to 1.8Vppdiff
- Outstanding Performance:
- 70.0dB Dynamic Range
- 11.0-bit ENOB @ 1.4Vppdiff Input
- Ultra Low Power Dissipation: 2.0mW
- Highly Compact Die Area: 0.04mm2 (Decimation Filter not included)
- To allow for application flexibility whilst offering minimum area and power dissipation, this IP does not include the Digital Decimation Filter. If required, it can be included in the IP or it can, otherwise, be included externally in the SoC DSP.
- Excluding the Digital Decimation filter, this ADC power dissipation is only 2.0mW and occupies only 0.04mm2 area.
- The S3ADSD40M14BT28 does not require any special analog process options.
- Wireless Communications:
- Home Automation
- Wireline Communications
Block Diagram of the 14-Bit 20MHz Bandwidth Continuous Time Sigma Delta ADC