Voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) is the generator which can be tuned over a wide range of frequencies by applying a control voltage to it.
Operating frequency are 1517...2288 MHz.
The block is fabricated on TSMC 0.18 um SiGe technology.
- TSMC BiCMOS SiGe 180 nm
- Low phase noise
- Wide frequency range
- Adjustable output amplitude
- Low current consumption
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Phase-locked loop synthesizer