The S3ADSD48k24BT40ULP is a highly compact and ultralow
power Continuous-Time Sigma-Delta ADC with an input
Signal Bandwidth of 24kHz.
This IP includes a first-order Anti-Aliasing filtering function.
Noise Shaping is implemented with a 3rd Order Modulator.
For application flexibility, this IP includes a Reference Buffer.
Working at 6.144MHz clock frequency, this ADC features an
outstanding performance that includes 95.0dBA Dynamic
Range and 93.0dBA SNR.
- TSMC 40nm ULP Process
- 1.1V & 1.8V Supplies
- Continuous-Time Sigma-Delta ADC
- Built-In 1st Order Anti-Aliasing Filter
- External Reference w/ Internal Buffer
- 24kHz Input Signal Bandwidth
- 6.144MHz Output Bitstream
- 6.144MHz Input Clock Frequency
- Input Signal Range: 1.4Vppdiff
- Outstanding Performance:
- 95dBA Dynamic Range
- 93dBA SNR
- 92dBA SNDR
- (dBA: A-weighted decibels)
- Ultra Low Power Dissipation:
- Compact Die Area:
- Portable Low Power Audio Systems
- PC Audio
- Sound Control System
- Musical Instruments