D/AVE HD is cost-efficient IP core for 2D and 3D graphics applications. This core is available for FPGAs, ASICs and SOCs, specifically designed for the embedded, automotive and infotainment market with a big emphasis on flexibility both in hardware and the software.
- D/AVE HD is an evolution in the D/AVE family supporting high quality 2D rendering and basic 3D rendering for displays up to 4K x 4K. Targeting modern graphics applications on high resolution displays in the Industrial, Medical, Military, Avionics, Automotive and Consumer markets, D/AVE HD is designed to be fast with powerful functionality and at the same time optimized regarding size and footprint.
- Full Khronos compliant OpenVG 1.1 API (optional)
- High-performance pixel pipeline (typically 4 times faster than D/AVE 2D, up to 20 times for particular use cases)
- Advanced Graphics Features:
- Basic 3D graphics operations
- Rotation Engine
- Composition Engine
- Transformation & Warping Support
- Optimized Power Management Support
- Hardware multi-threading support
- Hardware system security support
- Highly modular design allowing customizability at synthesis time.
- OpenVG support
- Designed for high perormance: 100% cache hit rates, no latency from external data,
- Internal pipeline latency ignored.
- Support up to 4kx4k reslotions.
- Documentation (HTML)
- VHDL (IP Core) including test bench
- ANSI-C Driver
- OpenVG driver (option)
- Ready to use NIOS project, based on Altera Evaluation Kit & Tools
- PC based pixel exact emulatior
- Ready to use demos (as C source code)
- Application SW templates