Hardware and software platform for contextually aware IoT devices
2nd Generation Software Defined Radio RF IP
This SDR RF IP family are ultra-low-power radio solutions optimized from IoT and M2M to 5G applications. They integrate all the necessary RF/analog/mixed-signal functions to support radio functions for most standards operating in this frequency range at low-cost and ultra-low-power.
The receive path (RX) has very high dynamic range and is implemented with direct-conversion architecture without external SAW filter. A direct conversion TX generates low EVM signals to drive the external power amplifier. An integrated Frac-N frequency synthesizers and LO-chains generate the required low phase-noise LO signals for TX and RX mixers. Optional fully integrated power management can be integrated to minimize the module eBOM cost.
This unique SDR RF IP family support many wireless market standards, including: 5G, Wi-Fi, LTE, NB-IoT, 802.15.4g, 802.11ah, Bluetooth, LORA, GNSS/GPS among others. This ultra-low-power transceiver IP enables Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications.
The other generation of the SDR RF IP are as follows:
● SDR1: TSMC65, 1x2 300MHz – 2.8GHz, up to 40MHz bandwidth, up to 160/640MSPS ADC/DAC
● SDR3: TSMC40, 1x1 100MHz ̴ 2.6GHz, up to 80MSPS ADC/DAC, TDD/HD-FDD, optimized for IoT
● SDR4: TSMC22, 200MHz ̴7.3GHz, (2022 sampling), TDD/FD-FDD
View 2nd Generation Software Defined Radio RF IP full description to...
- see the entire 2nd Generation Software Defined Radio RF IP datasheet
- get in contact with 2nd Generation Software Defined Radio RF IP Supplier