3.3V Wide-Range General Purpose I/O Pad Set
isolated analog I/O, and a full complement of power cells along with
corner and spacer cells to assemble a complete pad ring by abutment.
An included rail splitter allows multiple power domains to be isolated
in the same pad ring while maintaining continuous VDD/VSS for
robust ESD protection.
Programmable bidirectional GPIO
Fault-tolerant programmable bidirectional GPIO
Isolated analog I/O
Full complement of power, corner, and spacer cells
2KV ESD Human Body Model (HBM)
200 V ESD Machine Model (MM)
500 V ESD Charge Device Model (CDM)
Tested to I-Test criteria of ± 100mA @ 125°C
View 3.3V Wide-Range General Purpose I/O Pad Set full description to...
- see the entire 3.3V Wide-Range General Purpose I/O Pad Set datasheet
- get in contact with 3.3V Wide-Range General Purpose I/O Pad Set Supplier
- APB4 General Purpose Input/Output Module
- TSMC based IO & ESD solutions supporting GPIO, I2C,RGMII, SD, LVDS, HDMI & analog/RF across multiple technology nodes
- A 28nm 1.8V-3.3V Fail-Safe General-Purpose IO & OSC
- A 28nm Wirebond IO library with dynamically switchable 1.8V/ 3.3V GPIO, 5V I2C open-drain, 1.8V & 3.3V analog, OTP program cell, and HDMI & LVDS protection macros - featured across a variety of metal stack and pad configuration options
- A 16nm/12nm Flip-Chip IO library with dynamically switchable 1.8V/3.3V GPIO, 5V I2C open-drain, 5V OTP and 1.8V / 3.3V analog
- A 22nm Wirebond IO library with dynamically switchable 1.8V/3.3V GPIO, 3.3V I2C open-drain, & analog cells