32-bit Initiator/Target for PCI™ enables designers to build a customized 32-bit system running at speeds up to 66 MHz that performs at 264 Mbytes per second and with up to 300,000 system gates. It provides a programmable solution with customizable back-end functionality. For device and package support, please read the data sheet.
PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) has become one of the most popular bus standards, not only for personal computers, but also for industrial computers, communication switches, routers, and instrumentation. It solves a wide range of compatibility problems and performance limitations that were encountered with the older ISA and VME standards.
- PCI 3.0 core, 32-bit, 66/33 MHz interface
- Customizable, programmable, single-chip solution
- Predefined implementation for predictable timing
- Incorporates Xilinx Smart-IP™ technology
- 3.3V operation at 0-66 MHz
- 5.0V operation at 0-33 MHz