JVC's 3D-FRC IP is now available for licensing.
It offers frame rate conversion and 3D decoding with high performance.
3D-FRC convert 50/60fps video to blur-less and judder-less 100/120fps and convert various 3D video to frame sequential 3D signal.
- Conversion from 50/60p video to 100/120p by creating intermediate frames using MEMC.
- Conversion from Film contents to smooth moving picture by de-judder technology.
- Decoding various 3D format and output as frame sequential signal.
- De-judder applicable for 3D signal.
- 1080p 10bit GBR 444
- DE only
- 2D video formats: 1080p/50Hz,60Hz
- 3D video formats: 720p frame-packing/50Hz,60Hz 1080p frame-packing/24Hz, 1080p SBS/50Hz,60Hz 1080p TAB/50Hz,60Hz
- 1080p GBR 444 / dual
- Separate sync HD,VD,DE
- Frame rate : 100fps,120fps @ 2D frame sequential 50fps x2, 60fps x2 @ 3D
- Less side-effect, applicable for quick motion picture by JVC‘s high performance and wide area searching MEMC.
- Tuning of picture quality level is supported based on customer requirement.
- Small size circuit.
- Small size bandwidth & capacity for external DDR memories.
- Various 3D formats are supported, also 2D3D (option) conversion can be incorporated.
- User's 3D crosstalk elimination and over-drive circuit can be also incorporated without additional memories.
- Encrypted Verilog RTL & Netlist (Gtech)
- Test environment
- IP core documentation
- FPGA evaluation board