3GPP Channel Estimator & Equalizer for LTE-Advanced and standards beyond. Implementation based on a proprietary algorithm and frame work, fully compliant to the requirements defined in 3gpp release 10 and sufficiently scalable for upcoming releases and similar standards.
- Suitable for eNodeB Physical Layer controllers for Uplink-SCFDMA estimation.
- Based on a proprietary algorithm adept at handling rapidly varying channels.
- Support for single and multiple antenna configurations (SISO & MIMO up to 8x8).
- Modulation schemes supported for QPSK, 16-QAM and 64-QAM.
- Input Data type is fixed/floating Point. Internal computation is 64-bit floating point.
- Clock Frequencies greater than 2 GHz with 28 nm technology.
- Throughput of one symbol output for every clock cycle after the initial estimation latency.
- Dynamically reconfigurable for statistical channel parameters, antenna configurations and modulation types.