The 3GPP LTE Channel Estimator LogiCORE™ IP provides an optimized channel estimation function for the Physical Uplink Shared Channel (PUSCH) in LTE base stations. Antenna configurations up to and including 4x4 Multi-User MIMO are supported. A graphical user interface allows the generation of a channel estimator tailored to the needs of each application. The 3GPP LTE Channel Estimator is a component of Xilinx's LTE Baseband Targeted Design Platform, which includes the related LTE MIMO Decoder LogiCORE.
- Compliant with 3GPP TS 36.211 Release 9
- Support for SISO, SIMO and MU-MIMO antenna configurations
- Parametrizable I/O data precision
- Parametrizable bandwidth
- Compliant with the AXI-4 Stream protocol
- Bit accurate behavioral C model available, with Matlab MEX wrapper