The LTE MIMO Decoder provides LTE basestations developers with a highly optimized and scalable MIMO decode function.
The 3GPP LTE MIMO Decoder is designed to offer a highly resource optimized and scalable MIMO decode function for LTE base stations. A graphical user interface allows the user to select product parameters according to the needs of the application. The 3GPP LTE MIMO Decoder is a key component of Xilinx's LTE Baseband Targeted Design Platform.
- Compliant with 3GPP TS 36.211 Release 9
- AXI4-Stream compliant interface
- Support for up to 4x4 antenna configurations
- Bit accurate behavioural C model available
- Receive diversity only mode
- Support for up to 20MHz FDD and TDD systems
- Component of LTE Baseband Targeted Design Platform