The S3COMP18 is a continuous-time comparator running off a 3V supply. The S3COMP18 can be powered down
- 0.18um TSMC eLL Process.
- Deep NWELL included for Noise Isolation.
- 3.0V Power Supplies.
- Internally-generated bias current.
- Input frequencies up to 50kHz.
- Input Referred Offset of < TBD mV.
- Maximum Current Consumption of 29.5 uA.
- Compact Die Area: < 0.0045 mm2
- The S3COMP18 circuit has been implemented in the TSMC 180nm eLL process. It is readily portable across all foundries and process nodes upon request.
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioural Model (Verilog .v)
- Integration Guidelines and Support
- *Subject to Agreement
- General purpose continuous-time comparator
Block Diagram of the 3V Comparator IP Core